We recently released a completely new version of this website. We hope you like it. If you have any comments, whether good or bad, please use this page to let us know your thoughts. Below is a running log of the updates that we’ve made.
New Website Update Log
- August 3, 2009, 10:30am Hawaii: Fixed the Blog page so now if you click the ‘Comments’ link it will take you to the Comments for that blog.
- 1pm Hawaii time (8/1): The site seems to be doing well, Roz’s blog came in last night, and comments are coming in now too. We apologize about the photos. We’ll get this fixed soon and might just manually need to enter photos until we can get it worked out. Does anyone know a good WordPress plugin for supporting emailing blogs and photos? I’ve tried Postie, but it seems to be having issues.
- 10:30pm Hawaii time (7/31): The website should be fully functional right now, although there may still be a few broken links that we will fix soon. Roz’s blog for the evening should be here any minute. We’ll make sure it goes through properly… and then go to sleep!
- ~6pm Hawaii time (7/31): The website is mostly up and functioning, with some pages and content still to be updated soon. We are aware that comments from two blogs were not entirely moved (Day 67 and Day 68). These will be moved over soon.
- ~12pm Hawaii time: We are currently updating Roz’s site, so you may experience some issues for the next several hours.