I’m continuing in the tradition of the last couple of years, and posting a slideshow featuring the highlights of the last 12 months. And what a year it has been….
– Antarctica: spectacular, amazing, jaw-dropping, and must-do-again
– Australia: wonderful people, bizarre animals, and apparently difficult to leave (!)
– Indian Ocean: tough one – long, rough, and (thank heavens) over!
– Hectic autumn: California, Colorado, England, and a lot more that didn’t even make it into the slideshow…
– 4 world records
– Canaries: seeing off the latest Atlantic Rowing Race
– Buckingham Palace: not every day you get to meet the Queen, not to mention the “royalty” of adventure and expeditions
… and it couldn’t have happened without your support. Thank you! Click here to see my latest newsletter, chock-full of love and appreciation. (If you don’t already get my newsletter, and you’d like to, please send me a message and I’ll sign you up.)
It has been an amazing year in my life, and hopefully in yours too. And 2012 will be even more special.
Wishing you a very Hannukah, Happy Solstice, Christmas, Kwanzaa and New Year!